• We collect anonymous statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
• Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
• If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
• We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Measuring our visitors
• We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
• The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
• You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish.
Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
• These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website – such as the “Like” and “Tweet” buttons.
• To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function their buttons generally know if you’re logged in; for example Facebook use this to say “x of your friends like this”. We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
• Social networks therefore could know that you’re viewing this website, if you use their services.
Our security include:
• Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
• Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
• All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
• Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Updates to this policy